Non-stop Poker Action
The Poker Room is officially open at its new location! Come see our new room with 13 live tables, 16 big screen TV's and two sports betting kiosks.
Please note the following rules and guidelines:
- No promotional fund will be taken.
- There will be no tournaments at this time.
- Effective May 21, Masks are no longer required for vaccinated guests.
- Guests may also drink while playing at any Table Game, Slot or Poker.
- The Poker Room is non-smoking.
Poker High Hand
Sunday - Thursday
Minimum qualifying hand of full house or better
$75 casino value chips awarded every 30 minutes between 10 a.m. & 10:30 p.m.
Any subsequent high hand must beat, not tie, the current high hand. If a qualifying hand is not made, the prize amount will roll over to the next qualifying period. If no qualifying hand is made at 10:30 p.m., the qualifying period will be extended until the next player obtains a qualifying hand. Winners will be announced and posted in the poker room.
Starting April 19.